Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:36:51 +0200
From:      Ross <basarevych@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP APC on FreeBSD 10

Hello.

I updated FreeBSD from 9.2 to 10 and reinstalled all the ports (using
portupgrade, no pkg).

Now I have a problem with pecl-APC. With about 50% probability I get error
500 from apache instead of the page.

Disabling APC extension seems to solve the problem, but I need it. Does
anyone know a solution?

I have this in /var/log/httpd-error.log:
(pid 20018) terminated due to uncaught signal '10' (Bus error)

And this in virtual host's log:
FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server

APC-related settings in php.ini:
apc.shm_size = 128M
apc.mmap_file_mask=/dev/zero

And sysctl.conf:
kern.ipc.shmmax=1073741824
kern.ipc.shmall=262144

Versions:
apache22-worker-mpm-2.2.26
php5-5.4.24
pecl-APC-3.1.14_1 (which is 3.1.13 actually according to SVN log)