Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
To:        Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche@math.ntnu.no>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Harald Hanche-Olsen wrote:

> I am thinking of buying a Dell Inspiron 3500 (or maybe a 7000) to run
> FreeBSD on.  Does anybody know any reason why I should have any
> trouble with this?

We have two (7000's) here working great (needed patched XFree 3.3.3.1
server, though).  Just beware of the Winmodem they try to stick you with.

Regards,
Chris

-----
Chris D. Faulhaber <jedgar@fxp.org> | All the true gurus I've met never
System/Network Administrator,       | claimed they were one and always
Reality Check Information, Inc.     | pointed to someone better.