Date:      Thu, 4 Oct 2018 14:42:19 -0400
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
To:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>
Cc:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>, Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-fcp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fcp@freebsd.org>, Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD-STABLE Mailing List <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

> On Oct 4, 2018, at 11:52 AM, Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> I have rl, fxp, xl, dc, bge (which I have an uncommitted patch for), =
nfe, and sk. Not all are scheduled for removal but this is my inventory =
for which I can test and am willing to help out with. Add iwn and ath =
too.

I also have a stack of old stuff (almost certain there=E2=80=99s at =
least one vx in there - VORTEX power!).  If anyone needs cards, please =
contact me and if I have it, I=E2=80=99ll send it your way.  Also have =
some old video (AGP), sound (ISA), SATA (PCI-X) and other total rando =
stuff.

One place I see the older cards are in some firewall boxes that are in =
SFF boxes. Old PCI 10/100 NICs are more than adequate for backup WAN =
purposes (xDSL, cable, etc.) and some of the SFF boxes have one pci-e =
plus one pci slot and that=E2=80=99s it.

Charles