Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:45:22 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP Colorado 5GB IDE/ATAPI internal

How do,

I'm going to be doing a FreeBSD 3.4 install at a site next weekend.  All
looks OK, except for their existing tape drive.

It's an internal HP Colorado (5GB), so it's got the IDE/ATAPI interface.
You can see the HP spec for it at

    http://www.hp.com/tape/colorado/5-8gbfeatures.html

I don't anticipate any problems, wst(4) should be able to handle it with
no problems, right?  A DejaNews search didn't turn up anything to worry
about, but I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.

Anyone know any different?

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell