Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:37:39 +0000
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        cjmonn@nfis.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Have questions...need contact

cjmonn@nfis.com wrote:

>I have been trying to contact someone at your organization for a while now at questions@FreeBSD.org, but the messages keep getting bounced back. This is a different address. Please let me know if someone here can answer a serious general question I have about FreeBSD integration into my computer.

volunteers, so please feel free to post any question here and if someone
knows the answer they'll tell you! :-)

You may also find the information you need on the FreeBSD web site
http://www.FreeBSD.org

If your messages are being bounced, that is usually due to the mail
server at your end being incorrectly set-up. FreeBSD.org uses serveral
mail rules that help to reduce the amount of spam we recieve as spammers
usually have incorrectly set-up mail servers themselves.

Andrew.