Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:00:00 -0700
From:      "Samantha R." <samantha@udemy.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD - JSF tutorial?

FreeBSD,

Since I haven't heard from you, I can only imagine it's one of three thin=
gs:

1. You're super busy and really want to get back to me, but haven't had t=
he time. That's totally fine: I get that! Just let me know and I can ping=
 you again in a few weeks.

2. You hate the tutorial and you don't want to use it. That's fine too! T=
hat feedback (and any other constructive feedback) would be awesome. =

3. You've won the lottery, and have used your winnings to get yourself to=
 a private island where no one can bother you with technology. If that's =
the case, I'm extraordinarily jealous (but very happy for you.) ;) =

In any case, let me know which one it is so I can act appropriately :) =

Thanks so much!
Samantha

Samantha - Udemy - Helping Anyone Learn Anything!
Udemy, as featured in:
Fortune: "Online education marketplace Udemy raises $65 million for inter=
national expansion..."
Forbes: "Closing The Skills Gap: How Udemy Is Helping Anyone Learn Anythi=
ng"
TIME Money: "How I Made $100,000 Teaching Online"
I know not everyone likes getting emails like this, so if you don=E2=80=99=
t want to to receive emails like this anymore, simply reply and (politely=
, please!) let me know.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 6:58 am, Samantha R. wrote:
Hey FreeBSD,
> =

> Just checking in to see if you got my email about the JSF tutorial. I'd=
 really love to know what you think! It's been a great hit with our stude=
nts and hopefully it can help anyone who comes to your page as well. =

> =

> Thanks again,
> Samantha
> =

> Samantha - Udemy - Helping Anyone Learn Anything!
> Udemy, as featured in:
> Fortune: "Online education marketplace Udemy raises $65 million for int=
ernational expansion..."
> Forbes: "Closing The Skills Gap: How Udemy Is Helping Anyone Learn Anyt=
hing"
> TIME Money: "How I Made $100,000 Teaching Online"
> I know not everyone likes getting emails like this, so if you don=E2=80=
=99t want to to receive emails like this anymore, simply reply and (polit=
ely, please!) let me know.
> =

> =

> =

> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 5:27 am, Samantha R. wrote:
> Hey FreeBSD, =

> > =

> > I=E2=80=99m Samantha from an education company called Udemy, and we c=
reated a JSF tutorial for our students. We realized that there are also s=
o many other people who can use it too, which is how I found you. =

> > =

> > Since I saw you are already using a similar tutorial from Mojarra, I =
wanted to pass our tutorial along in case you want to add more resources =
to your site. =

> > =

> > Is this something you want to post on your page? If so, please do!=C2=
=A0We're just here to help people learn. =