Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:14:59 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for t-shirts

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 12:23:14PM +0200, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> In list.freebsd-chat Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de> wrote:
>  > I gonna go to a 500 guys LAN-Party this weekend and I still need the
>  > right T-Shirt for this event.
>  >
>  > Since there will be probably many Linux guys, I need a pretty cool
>  > FreeBSD T-Shirt, maybe even Chuck Killing Tux and then a big
>  > "FreeBSD - there can be only one" or something :-)
>
> Maybe this is something for you:
> http://www.fromme.com/chuck_and_tux.jpg
>
> The drawing was made by a friend of mine.  It's not perfect,
> and I'm sure Kirk McKusick would not like it,

You are correct, he would not like it. From
http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/mainpage/copyright.html

	"Individuals may use the daemon for their personal use within
	 the bounds of good taste (an example of bad taste was a
	 picture of the BSD daemon blowtorching a Solaris logo)."

> but it's the
> kind you were asking for...  ;-)
>
> Regards
>    Oliver
>
> --
> Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
> (Info: finger userinfo:olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de)
>
> "In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
>                                          (Terry Pratchett)

        ...and on the eighth day God created UNIX