Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:29:20 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        "Chris D. Faehl" <cfaehl@cs.unm.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM-19980716 most recent?

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Chris D. Faehl wrote:

> It doesn't appear as if the above CAM-SNAP works with -current as of
> this morning (no, on my machine, it hasn't ever - I'm just getting up
> to speed on -current [which does buildworld without CAM-SNAP diffs applied]).
> Is there a CAM-SNAP that will? Do most people tracking CAM only track
> -current when a new CAM-SNAP is released?

	I recently backed out the CAM stuff to play with an AVA-1505
controller, but while I was using CAM on my home machine, what I did was
sync my sources to the day/time of the CAM-snapshot, apply the patch, and
then *carefully* do a 'cvs update' on the source tree.  Other then the
occasional conflict, that appeared to work pretty good...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org