Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:27:45 -0500
From:      Mark Hendriks <markh@lon.imag.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI Modem.

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, ALDOV - wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm running Release 3.3 with KDE 1.1.1 and i have a pci modem,
> but KPPP dont detect my modem, when i do a Query Modem.
> In my custom kernel, i have controllers pci0 and pnp0 installed.
> What more i have to do to get going with my modem??
> Isnt it supported??
>
> Any help will be apreciated and thanks for your time!

Check the maililng list archives.  About a month ago, someone was talking
about adding PCI support to the serial device driver.  I don't know that
status off that project, but the person doing it implied that it would be
simple.

--
 /   ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj                   \
/    jaghmeylI' DaghIjjaj qetjaj jaghmeylI' \