Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:24:50 +0200
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <heikorecktenwald@googlemail.com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>,  freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multimedia/gtk-setpwc?

Thanks for the offer ;-)

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:21:44 -0500, Heiko Recktenwald
> <uzs106@uni-bonn.de> wrote:
>
>> http://gtksetpwc.spiderou.net/
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/

Dont care much about the GUI, however usefull it may be, but I wish I
had setpwc or some similar funktionality for multimedia/bsdpwc.

To manipulate the settings of the camera, see and set compression etc,
essential features. My video is bad, the framerate is low, could it be
an USB 2.0 issue?

Tried to compile setpwc, dont know which changes to make to which files
and where, allthough it looked like a good starter to learn C. Something
was missing, with gmake and make.

Best, H.