Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:36:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone tried lsh under FreeBSD?

Has anyone tried compiling lsh (a GPL SSHv2 implementation) under FreeBSD?

I tried one of the snapshots, and as much as it tries to work, it doesn't.
First was a missing library function (strsignal, which exists under
Solaris 2.4 but not Unixware or FreeBSD), but even with that handled, the
server daemon coredumps on me when a client tries to connect.

Has anyone else tried this? (wanted to find out before I devote time I
don't have to this project).