Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 1996 18:40:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   LISTSERV posting frequency

Since July 3, I've only rec'd 4 posts to the multimedia@freebsd.org list.
Compared to the posting freq to the old stargate list, I'm wondering if
this is really the posting frequency or if there's some problem with the
listserv.  BTW, I'm getting the standard 100K/day of postings to questions
and hackers so connectivity on my end doesn't seem to be a problem.

By the way, I'm also interested as to whether there's a Voxware/TASD/USS
Lite (or whatever) 3.5.x version for FreeBSD floating around out there yet.
I'd be interested in helping test it (the SB16/32 and PAS16 sides of it,
particularly if full duplex and/or non-blocking is there).

Please CC my e-mail address below until I figure out what's up with the
strange list frequency.  Thanks.

Randall Hopper
rhh@ct.picker.com