Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:28:31 -0600
From:      Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
To:        Joe Zeiler <zeiler07@covad.net>
Cc:        webmaster@lightningfire.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: awstats-6.2

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:27:12 -0600, Joe Zeiler <zeiler07@covad.net> wrote:
> Joe Zeiler wrote:
> Port Maintainer, this is a security update, all you have to do is make
> the changes I have given you, why won't you do this simple task?

The port maintainer may be on vacation.  He may also not have commit
privliges to the ports CVS repository.  A better aproach would be to
use send-pr to send a problem report with the maintainer in CC and the
patch attached.

This way one of the Ports Commiters will commit the changes if the
maintainer hasn't answered or they consider it a big enough security
risk.

Scot