Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:45:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        "M.R.Murphy" <mrm@Mole.ORG>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS Continued

I stated in my last letter that I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.2.  The other
stuff appears to be set up right.

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL