Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:28:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      KFrederick@webtv.net (Kenneth Frederick)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   svc. fee

I have been getting bounced checks so I reveiwed my bank statements. I
found an automatic withdrawal for 29.97 each mo. that I did not
authorize to isupply.net when I called the phone number for them I was
given isupply.net sddress and you and apache are listed under that
address.  whatever is going on I WANT IT STOPPED NOW!!!!!! I am going to
contact legal sources and see what I can do about this withdrawal from
my bank account. and I will press charges.