Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:42:50 +0000
From:      "rance@frontiernet.net" <rance@frontiernet.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   adding to pf rules dynamically via a script

could someone be so kind as to point to an example I can study as to
how to add pf rules via a log monitoring script Im trying to port from
linux.

I know it can be done, but none of the docs I'm reading show how.

I think I'm understanding that this is done with an anchor.

but I'm having trouble finding a documented example I can study and
learn from.

Anybody know of a good doc on this, or have a well documented example
they woulnt mind sharing?