Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:46:14 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Christian Ambrose" <caa85@home.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: AMD

The motherboards are well supported.  I use a lot of those little brass(?)
standoffs and screw it down really good.  The motherboard, of course,
supports the CPU quite well.  You didn't ask, but I've found that the fans
also have very good support.

Oh... you mean /software/ support?  Yeah, they're supported as well as any
x86 chip.  Watch out for propriatary OEM muckups on the boards though...
I've seen some boards (k6 days) that FreeBSD would not run on for anything.
Dunno if there's any funky k7 boards... haven't run into any yet.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short