Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:30:36 +0200
From:      Joan Picanyol i Puig <joan-lists@iaeste-catalunya.upc.es>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, grog@lemis.com
Subject:   Re: vinum configuration broken

[please honour Mail-Followup-To:]

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 04:15:45PM +0200, Joan Picanyol i Puig wrote:
> During this afternoon I'll work on crafting a configuration file for all
> this, should I do a resetconfig before applying it? In any case, I'll
> definitely wish I can get a reassuring review of the config file before
> I risk it :o

I'm attaching what I think is the right configuration file to get vinum
back to reason. However, I have some doubts:

Is this in your opinion the correct configuration file?
In what state is vinum going to set everything up? Will it be in a
consistent state?
Should I do vinum resetconfig before vinum create?

I'd really like if someone could reassure me before definitely screwing
up everything, just to be able to not feel guilty twice (once for
screwing it up, another time for _really_ screwing it up)

tks
--
pica