Date:      Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:24:18 +0200
From:      Iulian M <eti@erata.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Flash with Firefox 2

--nextPart4976150.gIaCVokcK2

On Sunday 18 March 2007, Vladimir Botka wrote:

> > > Could you please post the output of pkg_info ? (the list of all
> > > installed packages). Are your ports updated recently?
> > >
> > > It used to work for me as well in the same configuration ... but
> > > now, after updating something ( world,kernel, gtk,xorg ...  ) it
> > > does not work anymore.
> >
> > I am running 6.2-stable as well, and have been trying to get
> > linux-flashplugin7 to work with firefox 2.0, but to no avail,
> > unfortunately.
> >
> > I would love to hear about other successful attempts at getting this
> > working.
>
> Hello, it works on 6.2 for me. List of all installed packages is
> attached. Update ports and portupgrade -arR. Cheers -vlado

Hi,

are you sure your ports tree is updated? I can see you have gtk-2.10.7=20
installed witch according to=20
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk20/Makefile=20
existed only between Sat Jan 6 01:11:03 2007 UTC and Wed Jan 17 09:13:07 20=
07=20
UTC

i'll try to downgrade gtk step by step ( now it's 2.10.11 ) to see if flash=
=20
starts working with older versions.=20

If you could send me a package with gtk-2.10.7 i'll be glad to try it out.

=2D-=20
Best Regards,
Iulian Margarintescu
http://www.erata.net
eti@erata.net
(spamassassin & pf & spamd all said it's OK to make it public ;-) )
Key ID: 0x03176E5CEDEFF7AB
I prefer plain text email