Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:54:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: error when compiling kernel with SOFTUPDATES

In article <2912.891628822.kithrup.freebsd.current@critter.freebsd.dk> PHK writes:
>>In article <1291.891594980.kithrup.freebsd.current@critter.freebsd.dk> PHK wr
>>ites:
>>>I don't need an excuse for saying "no".
>>
>>That's right.  Whatever PHK does is right, and if anyone objects, they're
>>wrong.
>
>1. No
>
>2. but they had better have their arguments lined up and in order
>
>3. As you well know.

Pay attention:

If you disagree with PHK, and tell him so, he will ignore you.

If you say you think it should be done a better way, he will say "no."  And
nothing more.  As he himself says:  "I don't need an excuse for saying 'no'."

And his justification for his behaviour is "I'm on core, and you're not, so
you have to do what I say."