Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:02:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Stan Osborne <stan@craigslist.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Newbie Mobile questions

Hello,

My employer wants to provide me with an "IBM Thinkpad 600X-7EU".
I would prefer to run FreeBSD on this as the primary OS, dual booted
with Win 98.  So I have looked around some FreeBSD web sites and
on cdrom.com.  I have several questions.  If any of you have time
to answer these or provide other advice, it would be greatly
appreciated.

  o  Is PAO 3.4-RELEASE available on bootable CDROM for a fee?

  o  Is there anything particularly unique about installing
     FreeBSD on an IBM Thinkpad?

  o  Is there a favored boot loader for dual-boot configurations?

  o  When will there be a PAO 4.0-RELEASE?

  o  Have I been totally clueless and missed something obvious?

Stan