Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:38:05 -0400
From:      "Gang Zhang" <gzhang@vic.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   freebsd and windows NT

Hi, I have windowsNT and dos installed on my computer, and I am trying to
install
FreeBsd too.  I did it yesterday, and my computer won't boot up now.

Every time I start the computer, it stops and says "Press any key to
reboot".
I start with my dos floppy and did 'sys c:', still no use, reinstall NT,
not good
neighter.

my computer configuration:
P133, 512k pipeline brust cache, 80M edo ram,
1.2G ide hd, 500Mb paritioned for DOS as C:, and the reset is for NT, D:
E: is 1.5Gb SyJet removable SCSI hd, on which FreeBsd is installed
F: cdrom

could you tell me what is wrong?  Is there anyway to restore my boot sector
other then format C drive?

Thank you

Gang Zhang, gzhang@vic.com
Firmware Engineer, Celerity Systems Inc.
http://www.vic.com/~gzhang
zhang@vision1.engr.utk.edu gzhang@utkux.utcc.utk.edu gazhang@geocities.com