Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:42:23 +0200
From:      Andrea Campi <Andrea.Campi@it.worldonline.com>
To:        "'current@FreeBSD.ORG'" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: new rc.network6 and rc.firewall6

Maybe we could have a script to do the dependency check and "compile"
everything in a single big file? This script could run at boot and also
after mergemaster, whatever: it just check the modification time against a
cache file, where it also stores dependencies.

Just my Euro 0.02 ;-)

Bye,
	Andrea

--
You can have it soon, cheap and working. Choose *two*, not three!

Andrea Campi
Network Administrator
World Online S.rl.
V. Montecuccoli, 20 - 20132 Milano, Italy

Tel. +39 02 483293.1
Fax. +39 02 483293.601