Date:      Thu,  9 Nov 2006 23:08:54 +0100
From:      "barbara\.1975" <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
To:        "gnome" <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   * * Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 13:12 +0100, Mark Nowiasz wrote: Tiny icons after updating nautilus

> I saw this too, but it was a one-time thing.  If you right-click on the=

> icons, and select "Restore normal size" they will return.  You can then=

> re-position everything.  That will stick on subsequent logins.
> Joe

Sorry, I'm not in the mailing list so I can't reply directly.
I can confirm the problem.
In my case, it's true that only sometimes the icons "painted" by nautilus=
 appear smaller.
But they pop in a random place *every time*, and the position is not save=
d.
I've also tried with a fresh created user with the same result.
OTOROLA MOTOKRZR K1. Superficie a specchio, fotocamera da 2 Megapixel e l=
ettore MP3 integrato.Clicca e vinci !=0Ahttp://click.libero.it/motorola9n=
ov=0A