Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 1995 11:30:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Luukkonen <caesar@io.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   950412-SNAP boot problems

	I just replaced my 950112-SNAP distribution with the 950412-SNAP
and I've discovered a nasty problem... FreeBSD _always_ hangs after
finding the 387 emulator; I get a "npx0: on motherboard" and then it just
sits there forever.

	The boot floppy works fine; it will boot off of it and go through
the install up to the point where I have to reboot from the HD (wd0),
then that's it.

	I'm running a 486dlc-40 from Cyrix, w/ 4mb of RAM, a 3com
Etherlink III card and an 850mb IDE hd (Maxtor 7850).

	Any advice?

caesar@io.org                            \   The end is where we start from.  |
Mark Luukkonen                            \    - T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding" |