Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:23:49 -0700
From:      "Chris Singer" <csinger@workfire.com>
To:        "BSD Help" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Changing eh name displayed at the Root prompt.

Could someone tell me where I need to got or rather what file I need to
modify to change the name of the root directory.  I recompiled a file that
had the same name and IP as another computer. I have changed the ip but
whenever I login as root or use the super user function I get confused as to
which machine I'm working on.  They are both access via telnet.  If anyone
could help me out  with this you it would be great.  Thanks all for
listening to my pleas for help.

Chris