Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:56:57 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      nnd@mail.nsk.ru
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Buildworld broken in 'usr.bin/kdump' due to ipfilter

	Buildworld of today current is broken due to
importing of ip_filter's header files with ioctls which
in turn broke building 'usr.bin/kdump'.

	It seems to me that 'mkioctls' script in
'kdump' is "over-automated" - it build the list of the
'ioctl_includes' 'grepping' through the 'include' directory.
But often (as in today's sources) new files with ioctls
require manually inserting "prerequisite" includes in the
same 'mkioctl' script. May be it'll be better if we manually
insert BOTH the includes with ioctls and prerequisite files ?

	N.Dudorov