Date:        Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:18:50 +0200
From:      Arjan Knepper <arjan@jak.nl>
To:        hackers FreeBSD <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: stray interrupts in 4.0

--------------467F465A0E6E57A4BB74031E

I had the same problem with a Intel 810 MB. I haven's seen the
messages since I upgraded the bios, disabled the lpt port in the
bios and rebuilded a kernel with NO parallel driver.

Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <200007061634.MAA16071@etinc.com> Dennis writes:
> : great, so intel doesnt know how to make MBs with their own parts...so how
> : can the message be turned off. Its using more resources printing the
> : message thsn the "stray interrupts" themselves.
>
> I doubt that.  Only about 5 of them are printed then we stop.  At
> least that's what I've seen when I have hardware that is like this.
>
> Warner

--------------467F465A0E6E57A4BB74031E

begin:vcard
n:Knepper;Arjan
tel;fax:+31-(0)10-243-7314
tel;work:+31-(0)10-243-7362
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.jak.nl
org:JAK++ Software Development B.V.
adr:;;Stoveer 247;Rotterdam;;3032 GB;Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:arjan@jak.nl
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7904
fn:Arjan Knepper