Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 18:48:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Richard Foulk <richard@pegasus.com>
Cc:        Herve KERJAN <Herve.Kerjan@ratp.fr>, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS PCI 486SP3G motherboards - any good?

On Fri, 10 Nov 1995, Richard Foulk wrote:

> } > > Any good mail-order sources?
> }
> } 	rod grimes sells fully configured computers that are real screamers!
> } mine will do a make world faster than a 586-75 with ide.   a friends
> } 486-66 with ide takes 18 hours, mine takes 7 1/2.  ide is an anagram for
> } die.  coincidence?  you be the judge. ;)
> }
>
> I sent him email, but he said he's too busy right now.  :-(

	ah....well another net-millionaire in the making.   well...he
deserves it.  never met anyone that knows more about the pc than rod.
get  yourself the motherboard and put it together.  i can send you
disklabel.  you'll have to find a source for the srams.   i can get you a
part number.  from the manual you will need one 32kx8 sram...rod uses
15ns, even is the book says 20 (per memory, i didn't open my box)

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346