Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:34:53 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   aureal-kmod dying.

Hello all,

I would like to ask another question of you:

What should I do if my aureal-kmod/xmms is dying on me. I can still get system sounds, but xmms refuses to play mp3's. Is there any other mp3 player that I can use in conjunction with the drivers which won't crash within a few hours of being installed? A speedy response would be very helpful. Thank You.

-- Jonathan M. Slivko