Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2007 7:11:42 -0700
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports installation location

Thank you Scot for your, as usual, on target contribution.
I see what you mean about the pkg-plist and the use of sed to change that.

I have hit a snag.

All my virtual hosts are on a seperate path which is, incidentally, a separate physical device.

The install failed.
my make command was

make PKGNAMESUFFIX=_vh1 JOOMLA_DIR=/usr2/virtualhosts/my_virtualhost install
The prime cause of failure seemed to be that it was looking for
/usr/local//usr2/virtualhosts/virtualhostname

What do I need to change??

Thanks again

david