Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:48:13 -0500
From:      "Jeff Vehrs" <JWVEHRS@hewitt.com>
To:        handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad 560 -- 2.2.6 ==> 2.2.8 or 3.1??

>> and none of them require PAO. <<

Without PAO?!! Wow. I need PAO to get my modem, Megahertz XJ4336-CC4336, to
work.

Oh, since we have the same kind of laptop, TP560. Did you see the error
message during the bootup? Syslog 128 code(something likes that). I was
able to stop it by remove the modem card before the bootup. Were you able
to remove this error problem permanently?

Anyway, I'm still not comfortable with it. I've tried it once. It didn't
work well after 'make world'. I guess I'll keep trying until I get it.

Thanks for your quick reply.