Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:30:12 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "The Matrix" screensaver, v.0.2

> But it's not going into the tree, no.  I think Kevin's point and the
> experiences we had with Hasbro should already have convinced people of
> that much.

I think people are being almost clinically paranoid here.  Hasbro and
folks got upset over TRADEMARK infringement, e.g. from using a name
they had trademarked.  I rather doubt that Warner Bros.  have managed
to trademark the name "matrix" since it's already a common english
word.  "Boggle" and "Tetris" don't fall into that category.

- Jordan