Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:29:16 -0400
From:      "Corey Smith" <corsmith@gmail.com>
To:        "Jona Joachim" <jaj13@web.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x11/nvidia-driver and opengl

Everything works fine here with:

$ uname -a
FreeBSD csmith-dt 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #1: Thu Jun  8
21:30:09 EDT 2006     root@csmith-dt:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP  i386

$ pkg_info | egrep '^(xorg-server|nvidia|dri|libdrm)'
dri-6.4.1,2         OpenGL hardware acceleration drivers for the DRI
libdrm-2.0.1_1      Userspace interface to kernel Direct Rendering Module servi
nvidia-driver-1.0.8762 NVidia graphics card binary drivers for
hardware OpenGL ren
nvidia-xconfig-1.0  Tool to manipulate X configuration files for the NVidia dri
xorg-server-6.9.0_4 X.Org X server and related programs

-Corey Smith