Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 1995 19:16:23 +0100
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   routing.sgml typos

Browsing through the handbook I produced today from a .ps
file (tex->dvips - the TeX fonts are really ugly - much too thin)
a typo sprung into my eyes:

*** routing.sgml	Tue Oct 31 19:07:46 1995
--- routing.sgml.orig	Tue Oct 31 19:07:19 1995
***************
*** 220,226 ****
  	often used when we need to implement packet filtering or
  	firewall security in either or both directions.

!     <sect1><heading>Routing propagation</heading>

  	the outside world, but not about how the outside world
--- 220,226 ----
  	often used when we need to implement packet filtering or
  	firewall security in either or both directions.

!     <sect1><heading>Routing propogation</heading>

  	the outside world, but not about how the outside world
***************
*** 252,258 ****
  	It is the task of your service provider to advertise to
  	the backbone sites that they are the point of connection
  	(and thus the path inward) for your site.  This is known
! 	as route propagation.

  <!--
      <sect1><heading>Multicast Routing</heading>
--- 252,258 ----
  	It is the task of your service provider to advertise to
  	the backbone sites that they are the point of connection
  	(and thus the path inward) for your site.  This is known
! 	as route propogation.

  <!--
      <sect1><heading>Multicast Routing</heading>
*** 260,266 ****

      <sect1><heading>Troubleshooting</heading>

!       <p>Sometimes, there is a problem with routing propagation,
  	and some sites are unable to connect to you. Perhaps the
  	most useful command for trying to figure out where a
  	routing is breaking down is the <tt>traceroute(8)</tt>
--- 260,266 ----

      <sect1><heading>Troubleshooting</heading>

!       <p>Sometimes, there is a problem with routing propogation,