Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:41:41 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Kenneth P. Stox" <ken@stox.sa.enteract.com>
To:        Jarvis Cochrane <jarvis@guru.wow.aust.com>
Cc:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what's in a name?

I can't make a definate promise yet, but I approached the Marketing and
P/R guy, who just joined my company, with this. He is interested and
thinking about it. If he will join in, ( big if there ), I'd be willing to
act as a central point of coordination for such efforts.

More details as they are available.....( fingers crossed :-)

-Ken