Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 21:34:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Paul Saab <paul@mu.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   page fault

Hello,

I have a PPRO 200 that is running FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE.  This
machine has been running flawlessly for months now but today I had
a spontaneous reboot of the machine and when I came to the console
savecore reported that there was a page fault and then it proceeded
to save the stuff to /var/crash.  My question is without debugging
symbols it is not possible to find out what caused the crash is
it?

There is nothing in the syslog to tell me what happened so I am
kind of baffled.

Thanks,

Paul