Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:14:04 -0500
From:      Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        mhjoshi@att.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Unix questions

As a person very new to FreeBSD myself, I can understand confusion.  Combine
that with a different language and it's even worse.  However, you need to
understand the purpose of the site your posting to.  Your questions sound
more like commandments.  From your name and use of grammar, I assume English
is not your first language so please take my advice.  Rephrase your
questions with a little humility and you might actually get an answer.  As
you can see from the answers so far, the experts believe your giving them
homework to do rather than seeking knowledge. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Mark