Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:18:56 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        wonko@entropy.tmok.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why is FreeBSD better than Linux?

On Mon, 06 Dec 1999 11:09:43 EST, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> but how do i convince others that linux is probably not the correct choice?

I don't suppose you bothered to try searching the world wide web before
asking this frequently asked question here, eh?  When I ask Hotbot (my
search engine of choice) to show me documents concerning "FreeBSD vs.
Linux" the first site it lists is:

	http://www.futuresouth.com/~fullermd/freebsd/bsdvlin.html

This, incidentally, is the site you'll find if you search the mailing
list archives too. :-)

By the way, ask yourself a question -- how were _you_ convinced that
FreeBSD suited your needs better than Linux did?  I'll bet it wasn't
because of something someone told you.  I'll bet you tried it for
yourself.  Think about it. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.