Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 1995 17:27:16 +0300
From:      System daemons <daemon@crocodil.monolit.kiev.ua>

Sergey Kosyakov (ks@itp.ac.ru) wrote:
> Dear all,

> can we use our RISCom/N1 sync port card (SDL Communications) with
> FreeBSD 2.0.5 ? As I know BSDI supports this card.

As I know, there is no RISCom sync card support in FreeBSD for now. You
may use Cronix/Sigma sync-async card with FreeBSD (in both PPP and
CISCO HDLC modes).

Probably, I'll find some time to write RISCom/N1 driver for FreeBSD in
near future. SPPP support is already present in FreeBSD, so writing one
more driver is not a very hard job (and SDL provides documentation and
source code examples with their cards).

--

Ruslan Belkin

at CS/MONOLIT Network Centre (rus@UA.net)