Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:03:59 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        JoeB <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/UPDATING

On 2003-01-13 11:42, barbish@a1poweruser.com (JoeB) wrote:
> I have installed FBSD 4.7 using cdrom and /stand/sysinstall,
> selected standard install with "user" distribution which does not
> install any source.  This install config does not install
> /usr/src/UPDATING  directory.  Where else can I find this info??

Select 'custom' install and make sure you install the `source'
distributions.  You could also install everything manually by mounting
the CDROM under /cdrom and then running as root:

	# cd /cdrom/src
	# sh install.sh all

That should be easy and faster than searching through the menus for
the right options :)