Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 17:42:32 +0730 (SST)
From:      Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
To:        Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: cdrecord and yamaha CDR400?

IDE or SCSI ?

I have the IDE version, and it works beautifully under Linux. I believe that
the SCSI version works even better. Out of lots and lots of burns, not a single
coaster.

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 09-Jun-98
Time: 17:41:208

"And where were you at 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970?"

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.