Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:19:11 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OptionsNG and defaults

20.06.2013 17:57, Pawel Pekala пишет:
> Dnia 2013-06-20, o godz. 16:21:19
> Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I try to convert a port to optionsNG. The defaults for the port now are
>> DOCS=on, EXAMPLES=off. I'd like to not change them. The PH just says
>> that those options are on by default.
>>
>> How should I disable EXAMPLES option for the port (at it's Makefile)?
>
> .include <bsd.port.options.mk>
>
> PORT_OPTIONS:=  ${PORT_OPTIONS:S|EXAMPLES||}

Thanks. But I need some time to understand this...

> This _seems_ to work for me, it's not tested much. I`m curious why you
> want to do this, some slave port hack?

Hm, may be I was not clear enough. Examples are not installed
by the port. I convert the port to optionsNG and want to leave
the status quo. So option EXAMPLES should be switched off by default.

However this option is on by default and I don't know how
to switch it off to leave the status quo.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve