Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:49:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>, Tony Landells <ahl@austclear.com.au>, ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new IPFW

We are playing with the idea of a 'bpf' node in netgraph.

ALso a DPF node and a firewall node.

We are also playing with the idea of puting the telnet daemon in a node
too :-)

Louis, have you looked at the pppoe node? (as you are the author
of the RFC I'd like your comments)

Is uunet implementing pppoe yet? I notice all our dsl line s are still
'routed'. (can you select which method to use with each custommer on a
line by line basis?