Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:57:22 +0800
From:      tfcheng <g854203@oz.nthu.edu.tw>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   An emacs problem!

Hi, emacser;
	I am a green hand in emacs, I find out some tiny bugs
in emacs that I use, first, I have installed linuxls -o function,
but this isn't working in emacs, and some anomalous codes appear;
second, I cannot compile my fortran code under emacs, it says "this
file dosen't exist", after I specify the route /?/?, the compilation
works,
but my exe file "a.out" was not on the sundirectory I want, it shows up
in the home directory, can you tell me how to fix them?

best regards!