Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:27:22 +0100 (CET)
From:      Sven =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=FCtz?= <sven.ruetz@bsd-crew.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New logo, new look

Hi FreeBSD-Team,

about 4 months ago Anton K. Gural won the freebsd-logo-competition. After
that I heared nothing new about the l33t new look (it turned out really
well ;) ). I want to ask some questions concerning the "look":

1) What is the licensing of the logo-design by Gural?
   Is it under the BSD license or do I need the consent
   of Gural for using the logo like I need it from McKusick
   to use the Daemon?.

2) Will the sources of the logo be available for download
   (f.e. the svg-files)

3) When will the homepage be updated/redesigned?

4) Is there any possibility to contact Gural himself,
   because I found no homepage or something.

Yours sincerely,

--
Sven Rütz
http://www.bsd-crew.de :: http://anticeye.bsd-crew.de