Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:41:47 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        Dan Janowski <danj@3skel.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Side by side...

On Wed, Apr 15, 1998 at 10:05:03AM -0400, Dan Janowski wrote:

> Whilest poking around for Java resources, I found this article which
> seems pretty articulate as well as referring to Linux and FreeBSD on par.
>
> http://www.ncworldmag.com/ncw-04-1998/ncw-04-nextten.html?jw

Errr, yeah, an article full of generalizations unsupported by citation that
mentions FreeBSD and Linux in the same sentence then goes on to list a
bunch of links for Linux at the bottom.

I get the creepy feeling that it's some sort of underhanded Linux advocacy,
but I don't mind so much given the target. ;)

-dan

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)