Date:      08 Jul 2002 14:10:40 +0300
From:      Juha Ylitalo <juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What broke my gnatsweb....

I just upgraded one of my production servers from 4.5-RELEASE to
4.6-RELEASE-p1 and noticed that our gnatsweb went totally broken (it
wanted to have CGI.pm 2.56 and base had older than that).

I was able to fix it by adding
BEGIN {
unshift @INC, qw(/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005) ;
}
to the beginning of gnatsweb.

What bothers me is that we had CGI.pm in 4.5-RELEASE base, but it never
complained about it in there, so what has changed between those two
releases in such manner that it initially failed in 4.6-RELEASE?
4.6-RELEASE notes don't anything about Perl related changes.
gnatsweb is installed from gnats contrib directory (as it opens up from
gnats ports).

--
Juha Ylitalo       juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com           <work e-mail>
+358 40 562 6152   http://linux.nokia.com/~jylitalo/  <work www>