Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:27:55 -0700
From:      Steven Guthrie <Anchanar@optnet.nclack.k12.or.us>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NT and PPP again.

	I will try and format this correctly it will be hard because I type in a formatted text environment with word wrap.
I am having trouble like I said connecting an installation program of freeBSD with an NT PPP/RAS server.  I checked
today that PAP was enabled and Set openmode active did nothing.  I am connecting through term and not normal
PPP...  When I connect the computer freezes until the modem hangs up never giving me a login prompt..  What
should I do?

Mike Guthrie