Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:57:30 +1300
From:      "Mark Pagulayan" <m.pagulayan@auckland.ac.nz>
To:        <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PF Performance on FreeBSD 6.2 Release

Hi All,=20

=20

We are planning to upgrade our old Firewall ( PF) boxes which runs on
OpenBSD 4.0  to run OpenBSD 4.2 because of the improvements being done
on the PF.=20

=20

I tried to install OpenBSD 4.2 on our new hardware, IBM x3655 with an
IBM ServeRaid 8K controller, but unfortunately OpenBSD 4.2 does not have
driver support for the IBM ServeRaid 8k controller.  I found by looking
on the internet that FreeBSD supports IBM ServeRaid 8k.=20

=20

My question is, is the PF in the OpenBSD4.2 the same as the current PF
in FreeBSD 6.2?

=20

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

=20